122. If market price of the share at expiration is $100 and exercise price is $80, then value of a put option at expiration is
123. Cost of capital is equal to required return rate on equity in case if investors are only__________?
A. Valuation manager
B. Common stockholders
C. Asset seller
D. Equity dealer
124. A type of beta which incorporates about company such as changes in capital structure is classified as___________?
A. Industry Beta
B. Market Beta
C. Subtracted Beta
D. Fundamental Beta
125. A formula of after-tax component cost of debt is___________?
A. Interest rate-tax savings
B. Marginal tax-required return
C. Interest rate + tax savings
D. Borrowing cost + embedded cost
126. According to Black Scholes model, stocks with call option pays the__________?
B. No dividends
C. Current price
D. Past price
127. Standard deviation is 18% and expected return is 15.5% then coefficient of variation would be__________?
128. When the stock market is rising it is called__________?
C. Upward tendency
129. Dow Jones is stock exchange market of__________?
C. New York
D. None of these
130. Income that is saved and not invested is known as____________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.