771. The allocation of capital is determined by _________.
A.Expected rates of return.
B.The Bank of Canada.
C.The initial sale of securities in the primary market.
D.The size of the federal debt
772. The mix of debt and equity in a firm is referred to as the firm’s _______.
C.Cost of capital.
773. The main focus of finance for the last 40 years has been _______.
A.Mergers and acquisitions.
774. Rate of tax on capital gain and current income may influence form of _________.
775. In finance, “working capital” means the same thing as __________.
D. Current assets minus current liabilities.
776. In deciding the appropriate level of current assets for the firm, management is confronted with_____________.
A.Atrade-off between profitability and risk.
B.Atrade-off between liquidity and marketability.
C.Atrade-offbetween equity and debt
777. ___________ varies inversely with profitability.
778. Permanent working capital ___________.
A.Varies with seasonal needs.
B.Includes fixed assets.
C.Is the amount of current assets required to meet a firm’s long-term minimum needs.
D.Includes accounts payable.
779. Net working capital refers to ___________.
A.total assets minus fixed assets.
B.current assets minus current liabilities.
C.currentassets minus inventories.
780. Earlier a debt equity norm of _______ was generally insisted on by the controller of capital issues.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.