151. Low price for earnings ratio is result of________________?
A. Low riskier firms
B. High riskier firms
C. Low dividends paid
D. High marginal rate
152. All partners have limited liability in_________________?
A. Unlimited liability partnership
B. Limited liability partnership
C. Controlled partnership
D. Uncontrolled partnership
153. Financial security which is tax exempted and issues by state governments to individuals is classified as___________?
A. U.S treasury bonds
C. Municipal bonds
D. Corporate bonds
154. Federal government tax revenues if it exceeds government spending then it is classi3. fied as___________?
A. Budget surplus
B. Budget deficit
C. Federal reserve
D. Federal budget
155. Step in initial public offering in which hired agents act on behalf of owners is classified as______________?
A. Hiring problems
B. Agency problems
C. Corporation internal problems
D. Corporation external problems
156. Mutual fund allows investors to sale out their share during any normal trading hours is classified as____________?
A. Exchange traded fund
B. Management expense
C. Money trade fund
D. Capital trade fund
157. A regulatory body which licenses brokers and oversees traders is classified as__________?
A. International firm of auction system
B. International association of network dealers
C. National firm of equity dealers
D. National association of securities dealers
158. Corporations such as Citigroup, American Express and Fidelity are classified as__________________?
A. Financial services corporations
B. Common service corporations
C. Preferred service corporations
D. Commercial service corporations
159. Companies take savings as premium, invest in bonds and make payments to beneficiaries are classified as_____________?
A. Debit unions
B. Life insurance companies
C. Credit unions
D. Auto purchases
160. Financial corporations which serve individual savers and commercial mortgage borrowers are classified as____________?
A. Savings associations
B. Loans associations
C. Preferred and common associations
D. Savings and loans associations
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.