661. Which of the following is measured by profit margin?
B.Asset use efficiency
662. A portion of profits, which a company retains itself for further expansion, is known as:
663. Which of the following ratios are particularly interesting to short-term creditors?
B.Long-term Solvency Ratios
D.Market Value Ratios
664. In which type of market, new securities are traded?
665. Standard Company had net sales of Rs. 750,000 over the past year. During that time, average receivables were Rs. 150,000. Assuming a 365-day year, what was the average collection period?
666. Which of the following costs are reported on the income statement as the cost of goods sold?
C.Both product cost and period cost
D.Neither product cost nor period cost
667. Which of the following is a series of constant cash flows that occur at the end of each period for some fixed number of periods?
668. A model which makes an assumption about the future growth of dividends is known as:
A.Dividend Price Model
B.Dividend Growth Model
C.Dividend Policy Model
669. _________ refers to the most valuable alternative that is given up if a particular investment is undertaken?
670. _______________refers to the extent to which fixed-income securities (debt and preferred stock) are used in a firm’s capital structure?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.