- What is a mixture of Potassium Nitrate Powdered Charcoal and Sulphur called?
C. Gun Powder
2. Diameter of an atom is in the order of________________?
3. The soul of chemistry is dealing with___________?
A. Internal structural changes in matter
B. Composition of matter
C. Properties of matter
D. Composition and properties of matter
4. The radioactive isotope of hydrogen is called___________?
5. Electron was discovered by?
A. Michael Faraday
B. James Maxwell
C. Yuri Gagarin
D. J.J Thomson
6. Sodium carbonate is produced by____________?
A. haber process
B. Amonia solvay process
C. decons process
D. lead chamber process
7. Which of the following is a substance?
A. Sea water
C. Tape water
8. Some substances are good conductor of electricity in both the solid and liquid states. These substances are generally______________?
A. ionic substances
B. metallic substances
C. molecular solids
D. covalent network solids
9. All of the following substances are crystalline except_____________?
10. Covalent network crystals have_____________?
A. higher melting point then molecular crystals
B. lower melting point then molecular crystals
C. discrete molecules linked by Van der waals forces
D. hydrogen bonding