Academic Task provides MCQs of Chemistry from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Chemistry Mcqs section covers important topics of chemistry. Most of the time, Mcqs chemistry was asked from these topics in a competitive exam or test (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
1.What is a mixture of Potassium Nitrate Powdered Charcoal and Sulphur called?
C. Gun Powder
2. Diameter of an atom is in the order of________________?
3. The soul of chemistry is dealing with___________?
A. Internal structural changes in matter
B. Composition of matter
C. Properties of matter
D. Composition and properties of matter
4. The radioactive isotope of hydrogen is called___________?
5. Electron was discovered by?
A. Michael Faraday
B. James Maxwell
C. Yuri Gagarin
D. J.J Thomson
6. Sodium carbonate is produced by____________?
A. haber process
B. Amonia solvay process
C. decons process
D. lead chamber process
7. Which of the following is a substance?
A. Sea water
C. Tape water
8. Some substances are good conductor of electricity in both the solid and liquid states. These substances are generally______________?
A. ionic substances
B. metallic substances
C. molecular solids
D. covalent network solids
9. All of the following substances are crystalline except_____________?
10. Covalent network crystals have_____________?
A. higher melting point then molecular crystals
B. lower melting point then molecular crystals
C. discrete molecules linked by Van der waals forces
D. hydrogen bonding