Law, the discipline and profession concerned with the customs, practices, and rules of conduct of a community that is recognized as binding by the community. Enforcement of the body of rules is through a controlling authority. Academic task offering 2000+ Law MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved judiary and law question and answer cover multiple topics such as Basic law MCQs, 2nd constitution of Pakistan, constitution of Pakistan 1962, Pakistan Panel Code 1860, court fee act, Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898, Offences Of Zina Ordinance 1979, specific relief act Pakistan, constitution of 1962, court fee act, specific relief act Pakistan, constitution of Pakistan 1973, contract act 1872 Pakistan, Muslim family law ordinance, Juvenile Justice System Ordinance 2000 hudood ordinance 1979, anti-terrorism act 1997, police order 2002, nab ordinance 1999, National Accountability Ordinance 1999, Executive Order On Parole 1934, Civil Procedure 1908, Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927, Civil Procedure 1908, West Pakistan Civil Courts Ordinance 1962, Family Courts Act 1964, Limitation Act 1908 – and much more. These law MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like Law Lecturer’s jobs, Legal advisor jobs, Legal Associate, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Sociology here.
301. 13th amendment in 1973 constitution of Pakistan made in__________?
302. Which one of the following ‘Land Reform Regulation Act’ has put an upper ceiling of 500 irrigated and 1000 unirrigated acres on land in Pakistan?
A. Land Reform Act of 1959
B. Land Reform Act of 1972
C. Land Reform Act of 1977
D. both b and c.
303. ‘Rewaj Act’ was introduced for the ex-Fata agencies and Frontier Region of KP in 2017. The theme of the Act was_________?
A. Introduction of a new Justice System
B. Justice System in accordance with the customs
C. Provides for extension of Judiciary to the area
D. Both b and c
304. Section 12B, of the National Accountability Ordinance, 1999 deals with freezing of_______________?
A. Movable property
B. Immovable property
C. Both A and B
D. None of above
305. FPSC is governed by__________?
A. FPSC Ordinance 1977
B. FPSC Parliamentary Act 1977
C. FPSC Ordinance 1947
D. FPSC Act 1926
306. Chairman of NAB is appointed by _____________?
B. Prime Minister
C. Chief Justice
D. Army Chief
307. In Sections of Pakistan Penal Code, Section 295 B-Defiling of copy of Holy Quran punishment:
A. Imprisonment for life
B. Imprisonment for 20 Years
C. Imprisonment for 50 Years
D. None of These
308. The office of District Magistrate was abolished by___________?
A. Local Government Ordinance 2001
B. Amendments in the code of Criminal procedure
C. 18th amendment in the Constitution
D. Police Order 2002
309. The powers and composition of senate is through _________ article?
310. The 9th amendment in 1973 constitution is related with___________?
A. power of president
B. Sharia laws
C. Removal military courts