Sociology is the study of social life, social change, and the social causes and consequences of human behavior. Academic task offering 2000+ Sociology MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved sociology mcqs cover multiple topics such as modern family sociology, ecclesia sociology, interactionalist theory, poverty line sociology, absolute poverty sociology, symbolic interactionist theory, common sense sociology, dependency theory sociology, Criminology, white collar crime sociology, mass society theory, Social Problems in Pakistan, Social Control, Cultural change and Social Policy, Methods of Sociological Research, Social Interaction – and much more. These sociology multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC, FPSC, KPPSC Lecturer’s jobs, CSS Sociology officers, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
131. Which of the following was the earliest example of an international organization ?
A. the Pan-Arab League
B. the Hanseatic League
C. the Football League
D. the League of Nations
132. The emergence of a consolidated network of business leadership is most compatible with which ideal-type of capitalism ?
A. family capitalism
B. managerial capitalism
C. welfare capitalism
D. institutional capitalism
133. Meyer and Rowan,s assertion that roman rules are often myths means ?
A. that the rules were written down a long time in the past
B. that the rules never in fact existed in the first place
C. that the rules have little actual substance in reality
D. that rules are a hindrance in large organization
134. The four principles of McDonaldization are_______________?
A. efficiency calculability affordability consistent décor
B. efficiency calculability uniformity automation
C. efficiency dehumanization automation high calories
D. efficiency Big Mac large fries’ milkshake
135. Which of these aspects of organization is most associated with the work of Michel Foucault ?
D. transnational organization
136. Which of the following is not one of Perlmutter,s (1972) types of transnational corporations ?
137. In the late eighteenth century what was Jeremy Bentham,s Panopticon ?
A. an army barracks
B. a prison
C. an asylum
D. a school
138. Which of the following did Max Weber see as a potentially serious problem with the advance of modern bureaucracies ?
A. bureaucratic organization could become prohibitively expensive to run
B. social organization could become too efficient
C. democracy could become a sham if bureaucrats held real power
D. bureaucratic officials may be able to abuse their power
139. The creative potential of personality is accounted for by______________?
A. Stimulus-response psychology
B. Drive psychology
C. Trait psychology
D. None of these
140. The form of transnational organization where overseas subsidiaries are managed by local firms in each country is called ?