771. The parts of each of the Hadis are Sanad and_______________?
772. How many types of Ijma are there____________?
773. Analogy is synonym of_____________?
774. Consensus of opinion stands for____________?
775. What is the literal meaning of Shariah__________?
A. A clear straight path
B. Instructions to follow
C. Making a new laws
D. Making new Islamic system
776. What is the meaning of Zarb-e-Azb?
A. Long Strike & Swift
B. Swift & Sharp Strike
C. Fast Strike & Sharp
D. Sharp & Cutting Strike
777. Hazrat Imam Tirmazy was a student of_____________?
A. Imam Bukhari
B. Imam Abu Dawood
C. Bukhari Sharif,Ibne Dawood
D. Muta,Ibne Maja
778. After sleeping for a 100 years, he again woke up:
A. Hazrat Uzair (AS)
B. Hazrat Musa (AS)
C. Hazrat Salih (AS)
D. None of above
779. Who is called as “Muslim Alexander”?
A. Khalid Bin Waleed (R.A)
B. Uqba bin Nafah (R.A)
C. Sa’ad bin Abi Waqas (R.A)
D. Amr bin Al-Aas (R.A)
780. Who was third Son in law of prophet?
A. Abu’l-Aas ibn al-Rabee
B. Utbah ibn Abi Lahab
C. Usmaan ibn Affaan
D. Ali ibn Abi Taalib
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.