661. How many Surah are with name of Prophets?
662. Which of the following was the Teacher of Hazrat Musa (AS) ?
A. Hazrat Ishaq (AS)
B. Hazrat Ibrahim(A.S)
C. HAZRAT KHIZAR (A.S)
D. Hazrat Yousaf (A.S)
663. In which Islamic Battle Angeles helped the Muslims?
664. Who was called as kidnapper of the scholars?
A. Haroon-ur- Rasheed
B. Abu-Jafar al-Mansoor
C. Mahmood Ghaznavi
D. None of the above
665. Hazrat Adam (AS) is a word of______________language?
666. Name the Ummul-Mumineen who have narrated about 2210 Hadith of the Prophet (pbuh)?
A. Hazrat Hifsa (Radi-Allahu Anha)
B. Hazrat Aisha Siddiqa (Radi-Allahu Anha)
C. Hazrat Khadijah (Radi-Allahu Anha)
D. Hazrat Zainib (Radi-Allahu Anha)
667. Who was the First Women “Hafiz e Quran” to memorize the Holy Quran?
A. Umal Mumneen Hazrat Aysha (R.A)
B. Umal Mumneen Hazrat Zainab (R.A)
C. Umal Mumneen Hafsah bint-e-Umar (R.A)
D. None of them
668. In which Hajjri Ghazwa e Ohad was fought?
A. 2 AH
B. 4 AH
C. 5 AH
D. 3 AH
669. When was the meat of donkey prohibited?
670. Hazrat Yousaf (AS) remained in the well for__________ days?
A. 3 days
B. 5 days
C. 7 days
D. 12 days