371. The Battle of Sallasil or the Battle of Chains was fought between__________and the Muslims?
372. After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed was removed by the Caliph Umar (RA) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
A. Amr bin Al Aas (RA)
B. Abu Ubaydah (RA)
C. Saad bin Abi Waqas (RA)
D. Hazrat Bilal (RA)
373. The famous Personalities whom Accepted Islam after the Conquest of Makkah Were___________?
A. Abu sufyan
B. Hind (Wife of Abu Sufyan)
C. Ikrima bin Abu Jahal ( son of Abu Jahal)
D. Sohail Bin Amr
E. All of these
374. Charter of Medina was drafted by Muhammad (pbuh) himself. In which Hijra Charter of Madina was drafted?
375. Masjid-e-Khief is located in:_________?
D. None of these
376. First Mujadid was Hazrat Umar bin Abdul Aziz. Who was the second one?
B. Imam Ghizali
C. Ahmad Sirhindi
D. Shah Waliullah
377. Who are the “Sahibain”?
A. Abu Hanifah and Abu Yusuf
B. Abu Hanifah and Imam Shaibani
C. Abu Yusuf and Imam Shaibani
D. Abu Hanifah and Imam Shafi
378. Give the name, who compiled first work of Hadith “Sahifa-e-Sadiqa.”
A. Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA)
B. Imam Muslim (RA)
C. Hazrat Abdullah bin Amr (RA)
D. Hazrat Abu Hurairah (RA)
379. Imam Shafi took the office of “Religious Judgment” in the age of:__________?
A. 13 years
B. 14 years
C. 20 years
D. 15 years
380. Who was the first writer of “Wahi” in Quraish?
A. Harat Abdul Rahman bin Auf (RA)
B. Hazrat Zaid bin Sabit (RA)
C. Hazrat Abdulla bin Zubair (RA)
D. Hazrat Ibn Masuod (RA)