361. Pious-Caliphate lasted for about:__________ Years?
A. Eighteen Years
B. Twenty Years
C. Thirty Years
D. Five Years
362. In which Surah of Quran mentioned that the number of months are Twelve?
363. The Battle of Yarmouk was fought during the caliphate of___________?
A. Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA)
B. Hazrat Usman (RA)
C. Hazrat Umar (RA)
D. Hazrat Ali (RA)
364. The Muslim death toll on both sides in the Battle of Camel was about:________?
365. Kufa was made capital in which Hijra year?
366. The Battle of Camel was fought at__________?
367. The Battle of Camel was fought between Hazrat Ali (R.A) and__________?
B. Bibi Aisha
C. Hazrat Sa’d bin Abi Wakas RA
D. None of the above
368. The Battle of Camel was fought in:________?
A. 30 A.H
B. 33 A.H
C. 36 A.H
D. 40 A.H
369. Who is the conqueror of Central Asia ?
A. Saad Bin Abi Waqas
B. Qutayba Bin Muslim
C. Abu Ubaida Bin Jarrah
D. Muhammad Bin Qasim
370. What is the fundamental pillar of Islam which requires both physical and financial sacrifices?