231. “Dua e Qunoot” is recited in_______prayer?
232. In which battle Hazrat Amar bin Yasar (RA) was martyred?
233. Who was the Prophet which first laid the foundation of Masjid-e-Aqsa ?
A. Hazart Daood ( A.S)
B. Hazart younus ( A.S)
C. Hazart Ibrahim ( A.S)
D. Hazart Suleman (A.S)
234. At whose request , Hazart Abu Bakar ( R.A) entrusted the task of compilation of the holy Quran to Zaid bin Sabit (R.A) ?
A. Hazart Ali ( R.A)
B. Hazart Usman ( R.A)
C. Hazart Umer (R.A)
D. Hazart Abu Bakar ( R.A)
235. Who firstly arranged and wrote the Quran on paper in book form?
A. Hazart Usman ( R.A)
B. Hazart Abu Bakar ( R.A)
C. Hazart Zaid bin sabit ( R.A)
D. Hazart Hafsa (R.A)
236. Which Sahabi name written in Quran?
A. Hazart Zaid bin Sabit ( R.A)
B. Hazart Abu Bin Talib ( R.A)
C. Hazart Abdullah bin Massoud ( R.A)
D. Hazart Zaid Bin Haris ( R.A)
237. Battle of Khyber was fought against ?
B. Yemeni tribes
C. Muslime Kazab
D. Jewish Tribe
238. How many manzils are there in Quran?
D. None of these
239. Kitab-ul-Shamayel was written by ____________?
A. Imam Malik
B. Imam Muslim
D. Imam Yousaf
240. Kitab-ul-Shamayel relates of to ______________?
A. Life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)
B. Saying of Holy Prophet (PBUH)
C. Muslim Conquests
D. Islamic philosophy