(A) Ghazwah Ohad
(B) Ghazwah Badar
(C) Ghazwah Khaibar
(D) Ghazwah Khandaq
93. The color of the first Islamic flag was
(C) White and Black
94. The “Battle of Yermuk” was fought between Muslims and
95. Masjid Qiblatain (Mosque of the two Qiblas) is located in
97. In Hajj, traveling seven times between Mount Safa and Mount Marwah, is called
98. The first Ummayed Caliph was
(A) Khalid bin Waleed (R.A)
(B) Ameer Muawiyah (R.A)
(C) Abu Ubaidah (R.A)
(D) Amr bin Al-Aas (R.A)
99. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sent his messengers to the kings beyond Arabia calling them to Islam. In order to authenticate the credentials of his messengers, a __________ seal was made.
100. In the Battle of Uhud, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) selected ________ skillful archers to stay on a mountain (side).