961. The feature of Word that automatically adjusts the amount of space between certain combination of characters so that an entire word looks more evenly spaced. What is that feature called?
962. MS-Word automatically moves the text to the next line when it reaches the right edge of the screen and is called?
A. Carriage Return
C. Word Wrap
D. None of the above
963. In MS-Word, for what does ruler help?
A. to set tabs
B. to set indents
C. to change page margins
D. All of the above
964. Which menu in MS Word can be used to change character size and typeface?
965. What is a Slide-title master pair in Microsoft PowerPoint?
A. The title area and text area of a specific slide
B. A slide master and title master merged into a single slide
C. A slide master and title master for a specific design template
D. All of above
966. Which of the following should you use if you want all the slide in the presentation to have the same “look” in Microsoft PowerPoint?
A. the slide layout option
B. add a slide option
C. outline view
D. a presentation design template
967. in the context of animations, what is a trigger in Microsoft PowerPoint?
A. An action button that advances to the next slide
B. An item on the slide that performs an action when clicked
C. The name of a motion path
D. All of above
968. In MS PowerPoint if you want to edit a chart, you can:
A. Triple click the chart object
B. Click and drag the chart object
C. Double click the chart object
D. Click the chart object
969. Window key + Ctrl + F
A. Find Computers
B. Find files or folders
C. Show Desktop (toggle)
970. Window key + Shift + M
A. Minimize all applications
B. Utility Manager
C. Un-Minimize all applications
D. Show system properties
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.