951. Which key should be pressed to start a new paragraph in MS-Word?
A. Down Cursor Key
B. Enter Key
C. Shift + Enter
D. Ctrl + Enter
952. Which option in File pull-down menu is used to close a file in MS Word?
953. What is the function of Ctrl + B in Ms-Word?
A. It converts selected text into the next larger size of the same font
B. It adds a line break to the document
C. It makes tho selected text bold
D. It applies Italic formatting t the selected text
954. What is the extension of files created in Ms-Word 97- 2003?
955. Which shortcut key is used to spell check in Microsoft Word?
956. What is the default number of lines to drop for drop cap?
957. How can you insert a sound file in your word document?
A. From insert -> sound menu option
B. From insert -> file menu option
C. From insert -> object menu option
D. None of These
958. When was MS Windows operating system introduced?
959. Which of the following are word processing software?
C. MS Word
D. All of above
960. What are inserted as cross-reference in Word?
D. Word fields
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.