891. To read through a document you may:
A. Use the arrow key
B. Dragging the scroll box on the scroll bar
C. Use your ENTER key to go down line by line
D. Only A & B
892. What is the Name of the Feature that will allow you to take a step backward if you’ve made a mistake?
893. On the works cited page, list works by each author’s last name and ________ the title of the work?
A. italicize or underline
B. boldface or italicize
C. underline or boldface
D. enlarge or underline
894. How many Margins are there on a page?
A. Two (header and footer)
B. Four (top, bottom, right and left)
C. Two (landscape and portrait)
D. Four (center, top, left and bottom)
895. Which feature is used for monitoring all document changes?
A. Edit Document
B. Monitor Change
C. Track Change
D. Track all
896. Which is an Office feature that makes it easy to edit embedded objects?
B. visual editing
C. tools, update, links
D. edit, links
897. The main elements of the __________ are the insertion point, end mark, mouse pointer, rulers, scroll bars, and status bar.
A. Word toolbar
B. Formatting toolbar
C. Word document window
D. Graphics toolbar
898. Which menu do you choose to shade words and paragraph?
A. format, borders and shading
B. insert, borders and shading
C. view, shading
D. none of the above
899. Which of the following can be used to navigate documents?
C. web toolbar
D. all of the above
900. What is the function of CTRL+Q in Microsoft Word?
A. Paragraph formatting (Line Space and Paragraph Space)
B. Close Word Application without saving Document
C. Print Whole Document without confirmation
D. Does nothing
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.