A computer has become the most demandable machine now a day. Almost all departments have computer needs. And it essential for everyone to know the basic knowledge of computer. If you want to secure a job or admission in the computer field, you must prepare online for computer science MCQs with answers. Academic tasks provide a platform for learning and practice computer science MCQs, basic computer MCQs and computer fundamentals MCQs question for Nts, Kppsc, Ppsc, Fpsc, Uts, Etea, Banking & other competitive exams. Our computer MCQs sections cover all areas of computer science like computer basic Mcqs, Computer fundamental MCQs, Ms word MCQs, Ms Excel Mcqs, Computer Operator MCQs, Powerpoint Mcqs, etc which will help our readers to secure high marks in the computer test.
81. A fault in a computer program which prevents it from working correctly is known as___________?
82. A self replicating program, similar to a virus which was taken from a 1970s science fiction novel by John Bruner entitled the Shockwave Rider is__________?
83. Unwanted repetitious messages, such as unsolicited bulk e-mail is known as_________?
84. DOS stands for____________?
A. Disk Operating System
B. Disk operating session
C. Digital Operating System
D. Digital Open system
85. Who is the Current CEO of Microsoft?
B. Bill Gates
C. Bill Clinton
D. Satya Nadella
86. Which of the following are input devices?
C. Card reader
D. All of these
87. Examples of output devices are?
D. All of these
88. Which of the following is also known as brain of computer?
A. Control unit
B. Central Processing unit
C. Arithmetic and language unit
89. ____________translates and executes program at run time line by line?
90. RAM stands for___________?
A. Random origin money
B. Random only memory
C. Read only memory
D. Random access memory
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.