881. What is the purpose of inserting header and footer in document?
A. to enhance the overall appearance of the document
B. to mark the starting and ending of page
C. to make large document more readable
D. to allow page headers and footers appear on document when printed
882. A wireless technology built in electronic gadgets used for exchanging data over short distances is?
883. Name of the screen that recognizes touch input is :
884. Identify the device through which data and instructions are entered into a computer
885. Computer Moniter is also known as :
886. Arrange in ascending order the units of memory TB, KB, GB, MB
887. Which one of these stores more data than a DVD ?
C.Blue Ray Disk
D.Red Ray Disk
888. Using the ribbon where should you go to activate the ruler on your Document?
A. View >> toolbars
B. File >> Open
C. View >> Ruler
D. Insert >> Reference
889. The Column Command in Ms Word is located on the _______ tab.
D. Page Layout
890. Which of the following can you change using the page setup dialog box?
B. Page orientation
C. Vertical alignment
D. All of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.