871. Press the enter key in all of the following circumstances except
A. to insert a blank line into a document
B. when the insertion point reaches the right margin
C. to begin a new paragraph
D. in response to certain Word commands
872. in Ms Word, The _________ is a special toolbar that displays a series of names, each of which represents a list of commands that can be used to perform tasks
A. scroll bar
B. status bar
C. title bar
D. menu bar
873. in Ms Word, What happens if you mark on Hidden check box of Font dialog box after you select some text?
A. The text is deleted from document and you need to bring from Recycle Bin if required again.
B. The text is hidden and you need to bring it by removing the check box if needed again
C. The text is deleted and cannot be returned back
D. The text is hidden and cannot be returned back
874. Which tab in Font dialog box contain options to apply font effects in Ms Word?
A. Font tab
B. Character Spacing
C. Text Effects
D. Standard Toolbar
875. Which would you choose to display the statistics about a document?
A. tools, word count
B. insert, statistics
C. tools, spelling and grammar
D. tools, statistics
876. Which would you choose to list Synonyms & Antonyms of a Selected word?
A. Tools, Spelling & Grammar
B. Tools, Language
C. Tools, Options
D. Insert, Cross-reference
877. How do you magnify your document in Ms Word?
A. View, Zoom
B. Format, Font
C. Tools, Options
D. Tools, Customize
878. To set an exception to an AutoCorrect rule, click _______ on the menu bar and then click AutoCorrect Options to display the AutoCorrect dialog box.
879. To get to the ‘Symbol’ dialog box, click on the ______ menu and choose ‘Symbol’.
880. What is the use of Document Map in Ms Word?
A. to quickly format the document
B. to quickly print required page
C. to quickly navigate the document
D. to quickly correct spelling mistakes
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.