851. Which of these toolbars allows changing of Fonts and their sizes in Word Document?
C. Print Preview
D. None of these
852. How can you disable extended selection mode in Microsoft Word?
A. Press F8 again to disable
B. Press Del to disable
C. Press Esc to disable
D. Press Enter to disable
853. The _________, or typeface, defines the appearance and shape of letters, numbers, and special characters in Word Document.
B. font size
D. paragraph formatting
854. Where can you change the Vertical Alignment in Word Document?
A. Formatting toolbar
B. Paragraph dialog box
C. Page Setup dialog box
D. Standard toolbar
855. To verify that the note text is positioned correctly on the page, switch to ________ view or display the document in print preview
B. print layout
C. page layout
D. page edit
856. With which view can you see how text and graphics will appear on the printed page in Word Document?
B. Print Layout
D. Web Layout
857. To use your keyboard instead of the mouse to select tools on the ribbon, you display the Key Tips by pressing the _____________key?
858. To select a block of text, click at the beginning of the selection, scroll to the end of the selection, position the mouse pointer at the end of the selection, hold down the _________ key, and then click (or drag through the text) in Word Document.
859. How can you apply exactly the same formatting you did to another text?
A. Copy the text and paste in new location. Then type the new text again.
B. Copy the text and click on Paste Special tool on new place
C. Select the text then click on Format Painter and select the new text
D. All of above
860. If you will be displaying or printing your document on another computer, you’ll want to make sure and select the ____________ option under the ‘Save’ tab.
A. Embed Fonts
B. Embed True Type Fonts
C. Save True Type Fonts
D. Save Fonts
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.