821. By default, on which page the header or the footer is printed in Ms Word Document?
A. on first page
B. on alternate page
C. on every page
D. none of the above
822. When sharing data in Office, the __________ document is the document in which the data was first entered?
823. Which of the following provides a list of synonyms?
A. Find command
B. Replace Command
D. Spelling and Grammar
824. Which is true when you insert an excel worksheet into a word document?
A. word is the destination document
B. excel is the destination document
C. the worksheet is the destination document
D. the document is the source document
825. The shortcut keys for the _________ character formatting are Ctrl+ Shift+ Plus sign
A. case of letters
B. underline words, not spaces
D. all capital letters
826. A _________ is not attached to an edge of the Word window; that is, it displays in the middle of the Word window and can be moved anywhere in the window
A. floating toolbar
B. scroll bar
C. status toolbar
D. menu bar
827. The _________ is a short horizontal line indicating the conclusion of a document.
A. insertion point
B. end mark
C. status indicator
D. scroll box
828. Which of the following can NOT be used to create parallel style column?
A. Format Tabs
B. Table Insert Table
C. Insert Textbox
D. Format Columns
829. Which menu do you choose to create footer in Office 365?
A. format, header and footer
B. view, footer
C. insert, header and footer
D. view, header and footer
830. What happens if you press Ctrl + Shift + F8 in Microsoft Word?
A. It activates extended selection
B. It activates the rectangular selection
C. It selects the paragraph on which the insertion line is.
D. None of above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.