811. Press __________ to create a line break, which advances the insertion point to the beginning of the next physical line – ignoring any paragraph formatting instructions
812. What is placed to the left of horizontal scroll bar in Ms Word
A. Tab stop buttons
B. View buttons
C. Split buttons
813. Which of the following do you use to change margins in Ms Word?
A. formatting toolbar
B. page setup dialog box
C. Standard toolbar
D. paragraph dialog box
814. When the Language bar is ________, it means that you do not see it on the screen but it will be displayed the next time you start your computer.
815. Which of the following is not essential component to perform a mail merge operation?
A. Main document
B. Data source
C. Merge fields
D. Word fields
816. Change the _________ to create a document in wide format in ms Word
A. Page Orientation
B. Page margins
C. Paper Style
D. Paper Source
817. The Word Count command on the Tools menu displays the number of words as well as the number of _________ in the current document.
D. all of the above
818. How can you break the current column and start a new column immediately in Ms Word?
A. Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter
B. Press Alt + Enter
C. Press Ctrl + Enter
D. Press Alt + Shift + Enter
819. How can you remove tab stop markers from ruler?
A. Double click the tab marker and choose Clear All
B. Drag the tab stop marker out of the ruler
C. Right click the tab stop marker and choose remove
D. All of above
820. Which of the following is not one of the three ‘Mail Merge Helper’ steps?
A. merge the two files
B. create the main document
C. set the mailing list parameters
D. create the data source
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.