801. What is the tool in Word that copies only the format of selected text so that you can apply on other text?
C. Format Painter
D. Paste Special
802. Which corner of the Word window has the zoom control?
803. Which of the following position is not available for fonts on MS Word?
804. Which option enables automatic updates in destination documents?
805. A __________ is a formatting mark at the end of a line that moves the insertion point to the beginning of the next physical line.
A. paragraph break character
B. nonbreaking space
C. line break character
D. nonbreaking hyphen
806. The _________ indents all the lines of a paragraph except first line in Ms Word.
A. First Line Indent Marker
B. Hanging Indent Marker
C. Left Indent Marker
D. Right Indent Marker
807. What happens when you insert an AutoShape by simply clicking in the document?
A. it appears near the insertion point
B. it is inserted in its default size
C. is selected
D. all of the above
808. Which menu do you choose to create header in Office 365?
A. format, header and footer
B. view, header
C. insert, header and footer
D. view, header and footer
809. Where is the quick Access Toolbar and when should you use it?
A. upper-left corner and use it for your favorite commands
B. floats over your text and use it when you need to make formatting changes
C. Home tab and use it when you need to quickly launch or start new document
D. None of above
810. What is the shortcut-key for manual line break?
A. CTRL + Enter
B. Alt + Enter
C. Shift + Enter
D. Space + Enter
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.