791. Which of the following is the latest version of MS Excel?
A. Excel 2016
B. Excel 2017
C. Excel 2019
D. Office 365
792. Which of the following button will allow you to add, delete, or change records in your Data Source?
A. ‘Data Source’ button
B. ‘Edit’ button
C. ‘Edit Data Source’ button
D. ‘Data Editing’ button
793. What do you call ‘a collection of character and paragraph formatting commands’?
A. the defaults
B. a template
C. a style
D. a boilerplate
794. Which key deletes the character to the left of the cursor?
795. Which of the following typically appear at the end of document for citation of source?
A. End notes
B. Foot notes
796. To display more of the document on the screen in print layout view, the _________ can be hidden
A. white space at the top of the pages
B. white space at the bottom of the pages
C. gray space between pages
D. all of the above
797. The paragraph mark (¶) is a formatting mark that indicates where the ________ was pressed
A. Tab key
C. Enter key
D. Shift key
798. Which keystroke is used for updating a field in Ms Word?
799. Which of the following function key activates the speller in Ms Word?
D. Shift + F7
800. Although it is not shown in normal view, to view a header, click _________ on the menu bar and then click Header and Footer.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.