A computer has become the most demandable machine now a day. Almost all departments have computer needs. And it essential for everyone to know the basic knowledge of computer. If you want to secure a job or admission in the computer field, you must prepare online for computer science MCQs with answers. Academic tasks provide a platform for learning and practice computer science MCQs, basic computer MCQs and computer fundamentals MCQs question for Nts, Kppsc, Ppsc, Fpsc, Uts, Etea, Banking & other competitive exams. Our computer MCQs sections cover all areas of computer science like computer basic Mcqs, Computer fundamental MCQs, Ms word MCQs, Ms Excel Mcqs, Computer Operator MCQs, Powerpoint Mcqs, etc which will help our readers to secure high marks in the computer test.
71. Who invented the high level language “C”?
A. Dennis M. Ritchie
B. Niklaus Writh
C. Seymour Papert
D. Donald Kunth
72. Personnel who design, program, operate and maintain computer equipment refers to__________?
D. System Analyst
73. An error in software or hardware is called a bug. What is the alternative computer jargon for it?
74. Modern Computer are very reliable but they are not___________?
75. Personal computers use a number of chips mounted on a main circuit board. What is the common name for such boards?
A. Daughter board
C. Father board
76. What is meant by a dedicated computer?
A. Which is used by one person only
B. Which is assigned one and only one task
C. Which uses one kind of software
D. Which is meant for application software
77. The system unit of a personal computer typically contains all of the following except:
B. Disk controller
C. Serial interface
78. A computer program that converts an entire program into machine language is called a/an
79. A computer program that translates one program instructions at a time into machine language is called a/an___________?
80. A small or intelligent device is so called because it contains within it a________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.