771. Select a ________ to apply a predefined format to a Word 2016 table?
A. Table style
B. Table format
C. Format Style
D. None of above
772. To change margin settings in Word 2016, click ________ on the menu bar and then point to the Page Margins.
773. If you need to change the typeface of a document, which menu will you choose?
774. Which simplifies the process of formatting text if the same formatting is required in more than one location?
A. Auto Text
B. Format Painter
C. Font dialog box
D. None of the above
775. Pressing the _____ key instructs Word to replace an AutoText entry name with the stored AutoText entry
776. To select multiple cells, rows, or columns in a table that are not adjacent to one another, select the first cell and then hold down the ________ key while selecting the next cell, row, or column.
777. Which command is used to establish a link between a source document and a destination document?
A. Tools, Link, Documents
B. Tools, Link
C. Edit, Link
D. Edit, Paste Special
778. What would you do when you want to update the data in an embedded worksheet range?
A. double click the worksheet range object
B. right click worksheet range object & choose format object
C. edit the data in the destination document
D. edit the data in the source document.
779. What is a Document Outline View in Ms Word?
A. A preview in a full screen
B. A preview with margins
C. A View with a margins and gutter
D. A view with a structure of heading at various levels
780. The _________ in the Resume Wizard dialog box indicates the wizard is ready to create the document.
A. Start panel
B. Finish panel
C. Add/Sort Heading panel
D. Address panel
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.