731. Which of the following allow you to select more than one slide in a presentation?
A. Alt + Click each slide
B. Shift + drag each slide
C. Shift + Click each slide
D. Ctrl + Click each slide
732. The PowerPoint view that displays only text (title and bullets) is_____________?
A. Slide show
B. Slide sorter view
C. Notes page view
D. Outline view
733. In Microsoft PowerPoint the entry effect as one slide replaces another in a show is called a (an)______________?
B. slide transition
C. custom animation
D. preset animation
734. Slide show options available to the presenter include all of the following except_____________?
A. Transitions command
B. Speaker notes command
C. Meeting reminder command
D. Navigation commands
735. Which of the following bypasses the print dialog box when printing individual slides or an entire presentation?
A. File, print, preview
B. The print button
C. File, print
D. Ctrl + p
736. What are lines, curve, free form, and scribble in PowerPoint?
A. Emphasis effects that can be applied to animations
B. Types of custom motion paths
C. Predefined entrance and exit effects
D. All of the above
737. When using PowerPoint, to play a PowerPoint show for previewing the show, select____________?
A. View, slide sorter
B. View, slide
C. View, slide show
D. View outline
738. Material consisting of text and numbers is best presented as_____________?
A. A table slide
B. A bullet slide
C. A title slide
D. All of the above
739. What is a slide-title master pair?
A. The title area and text area of a specific slide
B. a slide master and title master merged into a single slide
C. A slide master and title master for a specific design template
D. All of above
740. If you have a PowerPoint show you created and want to send using email to another teacher you can add the show to your email message as a (an)___________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.