711. To start slide show of a presentation?
A. Hit F5 key
B. From Slide Show menu choose View Show option
C. From Slide Show menu choose Rehearse timing
D. Both a & b
712. The effect applied to display when slides changes in slide show view is_____________?
A. Slide Animation
B. Custom Animation
C. Custom Transition
D. Slide Transition
713. In PowerPoint If you select Insert >> Picture >> From File
A. You can insert pictures and clip Arts
B. You can insert clip Arts only
C. You can insert pictures only
D. None of above
714. How many steps are there between Start and Finish in AutoContent Wizard?
715. Which of the following can you format using buttons on the formatting toolbar?
A. Your hard drive
B. Format painting
C. Font color
716. The quickest way to create a PowerPoint presentation is to use the______________?
A. Word for windows templates
B. Auto creation wizard
C. Auto content wizard
D. Presentation wizard
717. Which of the following is an example for automatic text formatting_____________?
A. Underlining hyperlink
B. Adjusting extra space
C. Replacing two -’s with an em hyphens
D. All of above
718. Format painter in PowerPoint?
A. To paint pretty pictures on your slides
B. To copy formatting from one object or piece of text and then apply it elsewhere
C. To change the background color of your slides
D. To paint pretty pictures on background of slides
719. Which of the following will not advance the slides in a slide show view?
A. The esc key
B. The space bar
C. The enter key
D. The mouse button
720. Which of the following views is the best view to use when setting transition effects for all slides in a presentation
A. Slide sorter view
B. Notes page view
C. Slide view
D. Outline view
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.