701. Which of the following can you use to add times to the slides in a presentation?
A. Slice Show menu
B. Rehearse timing button
C. Slide transition button
D. All of the above
702. To give a PowerPoint presentation to a large audience, you:_________________?
A. Set up your computer in a large auditorium, and click large, auditorium, OK
B. Click the slide you wish the audience to see in normal view, then click the next slide, and so on.
C. Choose either view, slide show or slide show, view show
D. Slick slide show, OK
703. Which of the following is not a way to cut ext?
A. Select the text and press the delete button
B. Select the text and select Edit, Cut from the menu
C. Select the text and click the Cut button on the toolbar
D. Select the text and press Ctrl + X
704. Which option in PowerPoint allows to carry slides from one computer to another?
A. Save As
B. Save and Go
C. Pack and Go
D. Web and Go
705. Which option can be used to create a new slide show with the current slides but presented in a different order
B. Custom slider show
C. Slide show setup
D. Slide show view
706. The boxes that are displayed to indicate that the text, pictures or objects are placed in it is called____________?
B. Auto text
C. Text box
D. Word art
707. The best way to insert a new slide in a presentation is to use the______________?
A. Normal view
B. Special view
C. Slide show view
D. Slide sorter view
708. Which view in PowerPoint can be used to enter speaker comments?
B. Slide show
C. Slide sorter
D. Notes page view
709. Which of the following can you use to add times to the slides in a presentation?
A. Microsoft graph
B. Microsoft Table
C. Microsoft Excel
D. Microsoft Word
710. Which of the following are types of sound files?
A. LOG files
B. DAT files
C. WAV files
D. DRV files
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.