601. Components of computer system are?
D. Both A and B
602. Which language does MS-Word use to create Macros?
A. Visual C++
B. Visual Java
C. Visual Basic
D. None of the above
603. FTP stand for__________?
A. File Transfer Post
B. File Transfer Protocol
C. File Transit Protocol
D. None of these
604. In 1999, the Melissa virus was a widely publicized:_____________?
A. E-mail virus
B. Macro virus
C. Trojan horse
D. Time bomb
605. Disk and tape drives are commonly used?
A. Hard copy
B. Soft copy
C. Secondary storage devices
D. none of the above
606. In peer-to-peer networking:
A. there is only one server and many clients
B. there is only one client and many servers
C. every computer is capable of playing the role of server
D. every computer is capable of playing the role of client, server or both at the same time
607. UTP stands for
A. Unshielded Transmission Protocol
B. Unshielded Twisted Pair
C. Unshielded Transfer Pair
D. Unshielded T-line Protocol
608. OCR stands for____________?
A. Output Character Recorder
B. Output Character Recognition
C. Optical Character Recorder
D. Optical Character Recognition
609. DVD Stands For:__________?
A. Digital Versatile Disk
B. Digital Versatile Drive
C. Digital volume disk
D. Digital Video drive
610. Shortcut key to open Font dialog box is ____________.
B. Ctrl+Alt+ D
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.