A computer has become the most demandable machine now a day. Almost all departments have computer needs. And it essential for everyone to know the basic knowledge of computer. If you want to secure a job or admission in the computer field, you must prepare online for computer science MCQs with answers. Academic tasks provide a platform for learning and practice computer science MCQs, basic computer MCQs and computer fundamentals MCQs question for Nts, Kppsc, Ppsc, Fpsc, Uts, Etea, Banking & other competitive exams. Our computer MCQs sections cover all areas of computer science like computer basic Mcqs, Computer fundamental MCQs, Ms word MCQs, Ms Excel Mcqs, Computer Operator MCQs, Powerpoint Mcqs, etc which will help our readers to secure high marks in the computer test.
51. What characteristic of read-only memory (ROM) makes it useful?
A. ROM information can be easily updated.
B. Data in ROM is non-volatile, that is, it remains there even without electrical power.
C. ROM provides very large amounts of inexpensive data storage.
D. ROM chips are easily swapped between different brands of computers.
52. What do you call the programs that are used to find out possible faults and their causes?
A. operating system extensions
C. diagnostic software
D. boot diskettes
53. Which programming languages are classified as low level languages?
A. BASIC, COBOL, Fortran
C. C, C++
D. Assembly languages
54. Which of the following is not anti- viruses software?
55. What does DMA stand for?
A. Distinct Memory Access
B. Direct Memory Access
C. Direct Module Access
D. Direct Memory Allocation
56. Which of the following is a storage device?
B. Hard Disk
C. Floppy Disk
D. All of the above
57. When did John Napier develop logarithm?
58. MIS is designed to provide information needed for effective decision making by?
59. ASCII stands for__________?
A. American Stable Code for International Interchange
B. American Standard Case for Institutional Interchange
C. American Standard Code for Information Interchange
D. American Standard Code for Interchange Information
60. Which of the following is first generation of computer?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.