491. In a computer spreadsheet, block of cells is called __________ ?
492. Computer spreadsheet cell that is highlighted with a heavy border is a _________ ?
A. Active cell
B. Cell containing a formula
C. Locked cell
493. What Power point feature will you use to apply motion effects to different objects of a slide ?
A. Slide Transition
B. Slide Design
C. Animation Objects
D. Animation Scheme
494. In Microsoft Window 7, __________ can give you information about weather?
C. Window explorer
D. Both A and B
495. In a computer spreadsheet, first part of number format describes __________ ?
A. Positive number
B. Negative number
C. Zero values
D. Text values
496. Actual working area of Computer’s Microsoft Excel is ________ ?
497. In a computer spreadsheet, each cell contain a __________ ?
D. All of these
498. In a computer spreadsheet, SUM, AVERAGE, MIN and MAX are examples of __________ ?
D. Relative addressing
499. In a computer spreadsheet, cell range A3 through G3 should be keyed in as _________ ?
D. A3 to G3
500. Which of the following will not enter data in a cell?
A. Pressing the Esc key
B. Pressing the Tab Key
C. Both of these
D. None of above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.