A computer has become the most demandable machine now a day. Almost all departments have computer needs. And it essential for everyone to know the basic knowledge of computer. If you want to secure a job or admission in the computer field, you must prepare online for computer science MCQs with answers. Academic tasks provide a platform for learning and practice computer science MCQs, basic computer MCQs and computer fundamentals MCQs question for Nts, Kppsc, Ppsc, Fpsc, Uts, Etea, Banking & other competitive exams. Our computer MCQs sections cover all areas of computer science like computer basic Mcqs, Computer fundamental MCQs, Ms word MCQs, Ms Excel Mcqs, Computer Operator MCQs, Powerpoint Mcqs, etc which will help our readers to secure high marks in the computer test.
41. A computer cannot ‘boot’ if it does not have the__________?
C. Operating System
42. The amount of vertical space between lines of text in a document is called___________?
B. line spacing
C. single space
D. vertical spacing
43. Example of non-numeric data is_________?
A. Employee address
B. Examination score
C. Bank balance
D. All of these
44. What is embedded system?
A. The programme which arrives by being wrapped in box.
B. The programme which is the permanent part of the computer
C. The computer which is the part of a larger system or machine
D. The computer and software system that control the machine
45. When a file is saved for the first time?
A. a copy is automatically printed
B. it must be given a name to identify it
C. it does not need a name
D. it only needs a name if it is not going to be printed
46. Where are data and programme stored when the processor uses them?
A. Main memory
B. Secondary memory
C. Disk memory
D. Programme memory
47. __________represents raw facts, where-as__________is data made meaningful?
A. Information, reporting
B. Data, information
C. Information, bits
D. Records, bytes
48. Junk e-mail is also called_________?
C. sniffer script
49. which statement describe “Hackers”?
A. all have the same motive
B. break into other people’s computers
C. may legally break into computers as long as they do not do any damage
D. are people who are allergic to computers
50. What type of computers are client computers (most of the time) in a client-server system?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.