361. A CPU with 32-bit Address Bus can address a memory of ?
(A) 4 KB
(B) 4 GB
(C) 8 KB
(D) 8 GB
362. In BASIC, LEFT(A$,n) is used to ?
(A) Leave n spaces before the strung A$
(B) Leave n spaces before every character of the strung A$
(C) Leave n left characters of the strung A$
(D) Select n characters of the strung A$
(A) GOSUB statement
(B) Next to GOSUB statement
(C) Beginning of the program
(D) The statement before GOSUB
364. The number of elements assigned automatically to a two dimensional arrays in BASIC are ?
365. Which of the following statements can be used for multiple branching ?
(B) IF THEN ELSE
(C) ON GOTO
(C) IF THEN
(D) ON GOTO
368. Number of Shutdown options on Windows 2000 professional are ?
369. By default, word automatically saves your document after every ?
(A) 5 minutes
(B) 10 minutes
(C) 15 minutes
(D) 20 minutes
370. Pressing Ctrl+Shift+A causes ?
(A) To select whole document
(B) To highlight the selected text
(C) To capitalize the selected text
(D) Office assistant to appear
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.