341. The radix of a computerized version of number (+0.66E–4) is ?
342. The programs which are permanent and stored in ROM are known as ?
(A) Utility Programs
(C) System softwares
(D) None of these
343. UNIVAC stands for ?
(A) Universal Automatic Computer
(B) Universal Array Computer
(C) Unvalued Automatic Computer
(D) Unique Automatic Computer
344. File compression utilities can reduce the file size by ?
345. The “NT” in Windows NT stands for ?
(A) Not Tested
(B) Network Technology
(C) Network Terminal
(D) New Technology
346. In C language, .exe file is produced by ?
347. Which of the followings is a valid statement for declaring a Variable In C ?
(A) int marks;
(B) int a,b,c;
(C) double salary;
(D) All of these
348. The number of Bytes used by char data type in C is?
349. The format specifier %u is used for?
(B) unsigned short
(C) unsigned float
(D) unsigned long int
350. Which of the following objects are used to store data in MS Access?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.