331. The command that is not present on edit menu?
332. First generation language uses?
(A) Pseudo code
(B) Binary code
(C) Mnemonics code
(D) Decimal code
333. In which of the flowchart symbols, the statement “IS A > B” is placed?
334. Name the error which you think to exist in the formula C=C*D/C.
(D) None of these
335. Which of the following statements transfers control unconditionally?
(C) IF THEN
(D) ON GOTO
337. On execution of PRINT FIX(-6.83),the output will be ?
338. In BASIC LOG function refers to natural logarithm have Base ?
339. An 8-bit address bus can address a memory of ?
(A) 1 Byte
(B) 8 Bytes
(C) 256 bits
(D) 256 Bytes
340. The number of colors a CGA monitor displays are ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.