321. Pentium II is a __________ generation computer.
322. The first computer that used vacuum tubes was?
(A) Mark I
323. Which of the following is not a pointing device?
(D) None of these
324. The number of read/write heads for a hard disk of four platters are
325. Access time for most of memories is measured in:
326. A database consists of various components called:
327. Which of the following terms is related to the features of cascading deletion?
(A) Data integrity
(B) Data redundancy
(C) Referential integrity
(A) Automatic Talking Machine
(B) Automatic Teller Machine
(C) Analog Teller Machine
(D) Automatic Ticketing Machine
329. Which of the following is a 16-bit code?
330. Boolean algebra is also known as?
(A) Logical algebra
(B) Code algebra
(C) Switching algebra
(D) Digital algebra
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.