271. The file type #include is called
(C) header file
(D) string constant
272. To generate different random numbers in C++, which of the following header file(s) must be included?
(A) #include <rand>
(B) #include <cstdlib>
(C) #include <ctime>
(D) #include <cstdlib> and #include <ctime>
273. Analog signal is measured in:
274. _________ uses liquid crystal between the glass plates.
(D) None of These
275. Open System Interconnection(OSI) model consists of _________ layers.
276. Which of the following coding schemes uses 4-bit code?
277. Which of the following communication medium requires “line-of-sight”?
(B) Fiber-Optic cable
(C) Twisted-Pair cable
(D) Coaxial cable
278. Which of the following standards were developed without any formal planning?
(A) De Facto
(B) De Jure
(D) Both A and B
279. Which of the following is LAN protocol?
(C) Token Ring
280. Which one is the Bottom-most layer of OSI model?
(A) Data link
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.