241. In a program where user inputs the roll number and the program displays the marks obtained, which of the following is suitable?
(A) for loop
(B) do-while loop
(C) if/ else statement
(D) switch statement
242. In which loop, the loop body executes at least once?
(A) for loop
(B) while loop
(C) do-while loop
(D) none of these
243. Consider the main body of a program,
string a = “4”;
string b = “8”;
string c = a + b;
cout << c << endl;
If the program is run, what will be displayed on the screen?
244. Which register stores the result of ALU operations?
(A) Data Register
(B) Instruction Register
(C) Data Address Register
(D) Accumulator Register
245. A collection of rules for writing programs in a programming language is known as
(B) Program logic
(C) Program Standards
(D) None Of These
247. Which of the following device uses the parallel transmission?
(D) Light Pen
248. What is a diagrammatic way of representing the relationship between the entities in a database?
249. In C++, a pointer is
(A) address of a variable
(B) variable for storing addresses
(C) data type of an address variable
(D) constant value
250. What is the statement that displays the address of the variable myvar?
(C) cout << myvar;
(D) cout << &myvar;
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.