171. To prevent the loss of data during power failures, use a(n)_____________?
A. Encryption program
B. Surge protector
172. __________is defined as any crime completed through the use of computer technology?
A. Computer forensics
B. Computer crime
173. ___________refers to electronic trespassing or criminal hacking?
174. The first electronic computer was developed by____________?
A. J.V. Attansoff
B. Bill Gates
C. Simur Cray
D. Winton Serf
175. _____________computers operates essentially by counting?
A. Portable computer
B. Hybrid computer
C. Analog computer
D. Digital computer
176. ____________computer is small general purpose micro computer, but larger than portable computer?
177. ____________is the measurement of things such as fingerprints and retinal scans used for security access?
B. Bio measurement
C. Computer security
D. Smart weapon machinery
178. What is the most common tool used to restrict access to a computer system?
A. User logins
C. Computer keys
D. Access-control software
179. Hardware or software designed to guard against unauthorized access to a computer network is known as a(n)___________?
A. Hacker-proof program
C. Hacker-resistant server
D. Encryption safe wall
180. The scrambling of code is known as___________?
B. a firewall
D. Password proofing
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.