141. The process of transferring files from a computer on the Internet to your computer is called_____________?
142. ___________is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors?
143. ASCII is a coding system that provides_____________?
A. 256 different characters
B. 512 different characters
C. 1024 different characters
D. 128 different characters
144. Which part of the computer is directly involved in executing the instructions of the computer program?
A. The scanner
B. The main storage
C. The secondary storage
D. The processor
145. When a computer is switched on, the booting process performs___________?
A. Integrity Test
B. Power-On Self-Test
C. Correct Functioning Test
D. Reliability Test
146. The most common type of storage devices are_________?
A. magnetic storage
B. Flash memory
D. Both A & B
147. A device that connects to a network without the use of cables is said to be___________?
D. none of these
148. A person who used his or her expertise to gain access to other people’s computers to get information illegally or do damage is a____________?
C. instant messenger
149. To access properties of an object, the mouse technique to use is_____________?
150. A DVD is an example of a (n)___________?
A. hard disk
B. optical disc
C. output device
D. solid-state storage device
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.