131. Computers manipulate data in many ways, and this manipulation is called___________?
132. The ability to recover and read deleted or damaged files from a criminal’s computer is an example of a law enforcement speciality called___________?
C. computer forensics
133. Where does most data go first with in a computer memory hierarchy ?
134. The_____________data mining technique derives rules from real-world case examples?
A. Rule discover
B. Signal processing
C. Neural nets
D. Case-based reasoning
135. _____________are used to identify a user who returns to a Website?
136. Codes consisting of lines of varying widths or lengths that are computer-readable are known as__________?
A. an ASCII code
B. a magnetic tape
C. an OCR scanner
D. a bar code
137. Why is it unethical to share copyrighted files with your friends?
A. It is not unethical, because it is legal.
B. It is unethical because the files are being given for free.
C. Sharing copyrighted files without permission breaks copyright laws.
D. It is not unethical because the files are being given for free.
138. Reusable optical storage will typically have the acronym________?
139. When creating a computer program, the____________designs the structure of the program?
B. System Analyst
D. All of the above
140. Computers process data into information by working exclusively with____________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.