121. Which of the following is NOT one of the four major data processing functions of a computer?
A. gathering data
B. processing data into information
C. analyzing the data or information
D. storing the data or information
122. All of the following are examples of storage devices EXCEPT____________?
A. hard disk drives
C. floppy disk drives
D. CD drives
123. The CPU and memory are located on the__________?
A. expansion board
C. storage device
D. output device
124. ______________is the science that attempts to produce machines that display the same type of intelligence that humans do?
D. Artificial intelligence (Al)
125. Servers are computers that provide resources to other computers connected to a___________?
126. ___________Store data or information temporarily and pass it on as directed by the control unit?
127. Select the Odd one from the following
A. Operating system
128. A________________is an additional set of commands that the computer displays after you make a selection from the main menu?
A. dialog box
C. menu selection
D. All of the above
129. COBOL is an acronym for________________?
A. Common Business Oriented Language
B. Computer Business Oriented Language
C. Common Business Operated Language
D. Common Business Organized Language
130. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks EXCEPT____________?
D. identity theft
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.