A computer has become the most demandable machine now a day. Almost all departments have computer needs. And it essential for everyone to know the basic knowledge of computer. If you want to secure a job or admission in the computer field, you must prepare online for computer science MCQs with answers. Academic tasks provide a platform for learning and practice computer science MCQs, basic computer MCQs and computer fundamentals MCQs question for Nts, Kppsc, Ppsc, Fpsc, Uts, Etea, Banking & other competitive exams. Our computer MCQs sections cover all areas of computer science like computer basic Mcqs, Computer fundamental MCQs, Ms word MCQs, Ms Excel Mcqs, Computer Operator MCQs, Powerpoint Mcqs, etc which will help our readers to secure high marks in the computer test.
91. 1 Byte =___________?
A. 8 bits
B. 4 bits
C. 2 bits
D. 9 bits
92. The device used to carry digital data on analogue lines is called as_________?
93. BIOS stands for__________?
A. Basic Input Output system
B. Binary Input output system
C. Basic Input Off system
D. all the above
94. Father of “C‘ programming language?
A. Dennis Ritchie
B. Prof John Keenly
C. Thomas Kurtz
D. Bill Gates
95. The instructions that tell a computer how to carry out the processing tasks are referred to as computer___________?
C. input devices
D. memory modules
96. An area of a computer that temporarily holds data waiting to be processed is___________?
97. ___________ is the key to close a selected drop -down list; cancel a command and close a dialog box.
98. ___________is the key we use to run the selected command?
99. ____________Is the functional key to display save-as box?
100. Data becomes____________when it is presented in a format that people can understand and use.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.