391. Share may be issued _____________.
A. at par.
B. at premium.
C. at discount.
D. all the above.
392. The liabilities of an auditor can be _________.
C. Civil and Criminal.
393. Balance sheet audit included verification of ________.
C. income and expenditure accounts where appropriate.
D. all of the above.
394. Special audit is necessary for _________.
A. inefficient concern.
B. processing concern.
C. trading concern.
D. manufacturing concern.
395. The first auditors appointed hold office ____________.
A. for a period of one year.
B. for a period of two years.
C. for a period of three years.
D. till the conclusion of the first annual general meeting.
396.Audit of company account is _____________.
D. depends upon directors.
397. The companys auditor is expected to give _____________.
A. his expert opinion about the accounts.
B. a factual position about the accounts.
C. a critical review of the accounts.
D. financial assistance.
398. Internal auditor of a company must be _______________.
A. Cost accountant.
B. Chartered accountant.
D. need not possess any professional qualification.
399. Auditors of a joint stock company are appointed by ______________.
A. directors of the company.
B. annual general meeting.
C. election at the annual general meeting.
D. debenture holders.
400. A company auditor can be removed by _________________.
A. board of directors.
B. managing director.
C. any director.
D. general meeting.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.